Sunday, July 11, 2010

Fresh Start


Hello, my name is Jerome C. Motte better know as JMOTTE or JC. I am starting my blogging fresh. I have created two other blogs but was not successful in my attempts because it was due to my immaturity of writing and lack of time management. I am now more on top of keeping up with my own thoughts and would like to share with whom ever is willing to listen, be open minded and hopefully you will respond as well.

Little about my self, I am 31 years old, school teacher (9th-10th History), in Houston, TX. I am the eldest of 9 kids. I am of creole descent and very proud to be a gent de coloure. My hobbies consist of running, working out, reading, teaching(career also), movie watching, going out to dinner, and lastly, traveling for knowledge. I describe my self as very easy going, patient, loving, giving, loyal, trustworthy, clean cut, handsome, and lastly, sensitive.

The more i post daily, you will begin to see me as a person unfolding. I believe that you can not teach a person who you are; they MUST experience you.

Stay tuned to my insights and i will look forward to your responses...

No comments:

Post a Comment